Thursday 22 July 2010

Paris Vintage Places

Last month i went with my tripmate Carioca to France and we saw some wonderful vintage places. Lots of amazing stuff and marvelous dresses. We were in heaven!!! Most of them are near to Pompidou Museum, where you must go too! Also, we found some bookstores with excellent prices and i bought three great books: 
Simenon Cinéma (Serge Toubiana and Michael Schepens)

  












Revue de Mode (Sylvie Vartan)

  












and Témoins D'une Certaine Image des Jeux (Musée Olympique Lausanne), this one i didn´t find to sell on internet.

Vintage Paris


Pompidou Museum




So, i back to London with my head full of new ideas, than, i started my new project about textile illustrations. And also, i'm going to do a summer course in Sant Martins University about textiles! So excited!
lemon in the hell
lemon in the sky
forgot "R"


And I used images from my book Simenon Cinéma to developed new illustrations.
La Maison

Le Baron

Curious City